Saturday, February 5, 2011

We have furniture!

Words cannot express how excited I am to be through with the furniture ordeal.  After the issue with Tiny Tykes, we went to Babies R Us, ordered the furniture on a Saturday (got an awesome deal on it, too) and got it on a Wednesday.  Whew!  Here are some pics... 

The crib came in a tall skinny box, and Brett and Brad (our friend Brad) assembled it all by themselves.  I kept trying to go in the room to regulate, and they kept kicking me out.  True story.

Thank goodness the dresser came assembled... This was the first thing out of the boxes.

Beginning of the assembly... 

Brett and Brad working their magic... 

And Brad... 

Just about done... 

It is officially put together, and this is what it looks like... 

And the dresser... 

Okay!  That is all for now... Brad and Dixi will be in town in a couple weekends, and she is going to make the walls BEAUTIFUL!  I can't wait!  I'll post more pics then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment