Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Update



Weeks: 32... And yay to me for finally doing this on time!!  Okay, okay... I had a snow day.  That might have helped. :-)
Cravings: Well, right now we have a pot roast with potatoes and carrots cooking in the crock pot, and the smell of it is taking over the house.  So, that is really the only thing on my mind.  Also, donuts.  (Horrible, I know!)
Aversions: None. 
Sleep: It has actually been better lately!  I have been going to bed at a normal hour and sleeping pretty well through the night... That is with the exception of last night.  Maddie was scared of the blizzard going on, and kept getting in my face and whining... It was quite pitiful.
Breakdowns: Nope.  Well, no big ones, anyways... However, I will say that I haven't been too hormonal this whole pregnancy (Brett even admitted this about a month ago), but over the last few weeks, my hormones have started a nice little roller coaster ride.  Nothing horrible, but you can tell that I go from hi to low in 2 seconds flat.
Significant Events: We got the furniture ordered, and I had a really good coupon, so I saved a bunch of money!!  It is supposed to come in tomorrow, so everyone keep your fingers crossed that this snow doesn't cause it to get delayed.  Also, I have been getting lots of Braxton Hicks lately.  It makes me think that I am going to go early, but I know that really plenty of women get them for weeks and still go a full 40 weeks, so who knows???
What I Miss: Nothing, really.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting the furniture!!  I am ready to get the room set up and start doing some organizing and decorating.
What I’ve Learned: I am a little better with the sewing machine than I thought... I actually made a baby quilt with leftover fabric!  And it looks pretty good!!
Belly Pic: I took this this morning... I feel like I have officially passed that point where everyone said, "Oh, you don't look that far along... I wouldn't have thought you were pregnant - you hardly have a bump!!"  Now, I just feel like a beached whale.  I am huge.  If you look at my belly from a few weeks ago, you can see that I have really gotten bigger in the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment