Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Update

Weeks: 34... And I realize that this is almost a week late!  I have been so preoccupied with school.
Cravings: Nothing in general... Everything is pretty good right now.
Aversions: Nothing in general... Everything is pretty good right now.
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay... Some nights are better than others.  I think it helps that I am so exhausted by the end of the day, I have no other option than to crash!
Breakdowns: None!
Significant Events: We had successful baby showers!  One in MO where Brett and I got to see just about all of his family!  It was such a good time, and the food was so good... And, the cupcakes were delicious!  (Thanks Amanda!)  Then one in Wichita just yesterday... It was such a great time, and good food (and margaritas!  None for me, but for the guests...).  Thanks to everyone who came to the showers!  They were such special days, and it means so much that everyone could take part in it.  Oh, and if you have pics of them, I would love to see!!  Post on Facebook or email me. :-)
What I Miss: Okay, well, I'm not going to lie.  A beer is starting to sound good, but I can hold off for another 6-7 weeks.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Being full term!  Only 3 more weeks until full term!
What I’ve Learned: When people talk about how hot you get during the end of pregnancy, they aren't kidding!!  I can't seem to stay cool... I feel like I am constantly sweating!  I swear, I am having hot flashes!
Belly Pic: Okay, I know that I am doing this late, but the pic is really from Tuesday, which was 34 weeks.  Did I mention that I am huge?  HUGE?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment