Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekly Update



Weeks: 33
Cravings: Pretty much anything that I shouldn't have... oooh... Thin Mints!  I haven't ordered any girl scout cookies, but thin mints are at the top of my list right now.
Aversions: None.  I pretty much want to eat everything in sight.
Sleep: I've been sleeping better!  I think it is because I am just draining myself during the day and getting so tired that I am forced to sleep well.  I have figured out a position that keeps me pretty comfortable, and I'm doing okay. 
Breakdowns: Well, I don't know if this is considered a "breakdown" as much as a crazy person that overtook my brain.  But, the other day in Lowe's, I convinced myself that my water broke.  It didn't.  And, I am losing my mind.  
Significant Events: The room is officially looking like a baby room!  It is pretty crazy what a little furniture will do.  Just wait until Dixi gets done with it... Oh!  And, we had a doctor's appointment today.  I am measuring right on track at 33 weeks, and she actually checked my cervix because of all the Braxton Hicks contractions I am having... I am not dilated at all, which is great!  
What I Miss: Nothing really.
What I’m Looking Forward To: The baby shower this weekend!!  I can't wait to see everyone!
What I’ve Learned: Braxton Hicks contractions are not fun.  At all.  And I really am not looking forward to having 7 more weeks worth of them.
Belly Pic: Taken this morning, before my doctor's appointment.  Do you think I have "popped" yet?  

No comments:

Post a Comment