Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekly Update



Weeks: Oh, goodness!  I have been neglecting my blog. :-(    This is technically for week 35, even though I am late posting it!
Cravings: Cadbury Eggs!  I love them!
Aversions: I wish I was having an aversion to *something*!  Everything sounds good right now.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good right now!  I think it is just because I am getting so worn out during the day.
Breakdowns: None!
Significant Events: I had such a great time at the baby shower in Wichita this weekend!  Thanks to everyone that was able to come.  I hope you got to enjoy a margarita for me. :-)
What I Miss: Nothing.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting the room to the point that I can call it complete.  At this point, it just needs a little bit of organization and a few decorations.
What I’ve Learned: Being pregnant during the summer must be miserable!  It is still cool, and I am sweating ALL THE TIME.  Seriously.  It is getting ridiculous.
Belly Pic: Okay, so even though the update is late, this pic is actually from the 35 week mark.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment