Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Update



*Why can't I do this on time???  Okay, so I will get it on time... Only a few weeks left, and I can do it on time.
Weeks: 37
Cravings: Still donuts!  Ah!  It is so bad... I only allow myself one (or three) on the weekends, though.
Aversions: None.
Sleep: Really good... I have figured out how to sleepwalk to the bathroom, so my 5 nightly bathroom trips aren't too bad.
Breakdowns: I keep thinking that I am going to totally freak out as the date approaches, but so far I have been so busy that I haven't even had time to blink!  I'm sure that if I make it to spring break, I will have some time to freak out!
Significant Events: Well, I think that this happened a few weeks ago, but did I mention that the baby has totally dropped??  It is so much lower than it used to be, which is weird because people still telling me I am carrying high.  But, nope, the little stinker is low, low, low.
What I Miss: Abs.  You know, the muscles.  It practically takes a crane to pull me up off the couch.
What I’m Looking Forward To: I am 100% ready to know the gender!!  I think girl, but I want to know for sure!
What I’ve Learned: When people hear that I don't know the gender, they always say, "Well how are you going to buy clothes?"  And I want to scream that this is one of the best parts!!  I have actually been able to buy girls and boys clothes, and I am just keeping the receipts to return whatever we don't need... It is awesome!  I get to shop for both!
Belly Pic: Okay, so this is from last Tuesday... Can you tell that I have dropped?

No comments:

Post a Comment