Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekly Update



Weeks: 38!!  When is this baby going to come???
Cravings: Anything sweet!  I am loving some Cadbury Eggs about now.
Aversions: None.
Sleep: Great!  I am sleeping well except for the numerous bathroom trips.
Breakdowns: There is no time for breakdowns!!  School is keeping me way to busy.
Significant Events: Hmm... Not really any specific events.  I am having a big increase in contractions!!  And not Braxton Hicks contractions... real ones!  That is fun.
What I Miss: Nothing... I am just ready to meet our baby!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Meeting our baby.  Knowing if it is a boy or girl.  Knowing its name.  Holding it.  All of the good stuff.
What I’ve Learned: Even if you think you are in early labor, you probably aren't.
Belly Pic: From this morning... I am wearing the same shirt as last week to see if there is any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment