Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Update



Weeks: 36... And I am finally caught up!  I will try to keep it on schedule for the rest of the weeks.
Cravings: This is really bad, I know... but, donuts!  I just crave sweetness in the mornings!
Aversions: None... not a one.
Sleep: Oh, it is getting bad again!  I can't get comfortable to save my life, and those potty trips that I thought were so bad back in 2nd trimester... Well, we are up to at least 4 a night now!
Breakdowns: Nothing big... I have actually been not too crazy hormonal for the majority of this pregnancy.  Brett owes me.
Significant Events: I had a doctor's appt a few days ago (we are up to weekly appts) and I am a fingertip dilated!  Also, she said that the baby's head is down (where it should be), which basically means that we don't have to worry about a breech baby or anything like that.  She also gave me a nice compliment and said that I have a "great pelvis" and she doesn't see me having any issues with a vaginal birth.  Woot woot!
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night... I can't wait until I'm not pregnant anymore so I can sleep through the night.  (You understand the joke, I assume?)
What I’m Looking Forward To: Meeting our baby!  I am so curious if it is a boy or girl and who s/he will look like!  I just hope s/he has my dimples. :-)
What I’ve Learned: I'm not sure about this, but from what I have gathered over the past few weeks... Babies have a ton of stuff!  And I'm pretty sure that my house isn't going to be clean for the next 18 years.
Belly Pic: This was actually taken on Tuesday, which was 36 weeks.  Did I mention that I feel huge?  

No comments:

Post a Comment