Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekly Update

Okay, I am kind of cheating here... I'm going back to week 7 to do the first one.  It was just such a fun week with tons of stuff going on.  So, here goes.
Blueberry.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 7
Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs.
Cravings: Chicken... specifically Buffalo Wild Wings.  I finally broke down and ate meat.
Aversions:  Just about everything.  I pretty much feel nauseous all the time.
Sleep: I'm doing okay.  Some days I feel like I could sleep all day, but for the most part, I'm hanging in there.
Breakdowns: Not any that I can remember. :-)
Significant Events: We had our first ultrasound!  Everything measured right on track.  Also, we picked out our crib and changing table!!  Thanks Mom and Dad!
HARALSON_ABBY_5.jpg picture by abbyharalson
What I Miss: Not a thing!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting to tell people
What I’ve Learned: Morning sickness is not fun.  I am hungry, so I got to get something to eat, but then I can't eat anything because I am so nauseous.  It is quite confusing.
Belly Pic:  It's still a little too early for this.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment