Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekly Update

Wow!  This is a big day... 3 posts today!  It won't always be like this.  I just want to get up-to-date with the weekly updates.  So, here goes...
Raspberry.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 8
Weight gain/loss: -3 lbs
Cravings: Macaroni and cheese, carbs, pasta, pizza, milk
Aversions: Meat!  I had it a couple of times, but it seriously doesn't taste good anymore.
Sleep: I officially changed my work schedule so that I am working 8 hr shifts instead of 12 hr shifts.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I felt like I was going to fall asleep in the middle of my shift.
Breakdowns: Maybe just one this week... I *might* have gotten upset with a certain someone for eating chocolate chips out of the bag.  How am I going to make a full batch of cookies when 1/4 cup of them are skimmed off the top?  
Significant Events: Morning sickness went away and then came back.
What I Miss: Seeing my friends.  I have been trying to avoid people, because the more I am around people, the more likely I am to get questions and comments.  And, I hate having to keep it a secret!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Our first appt with the OB/GYN is next week!  I can't wait.
What I’ve Learned: This sounds silly, but I would rather have the morning sickness than not have it.  I freaked out when it went away... I think it is reassuring to me that everything is going okay in there.
Belly Pic: Although I feel huge and bloated, there isn't really a difference yet.  I might try a pic next week, but seriously, it would be all bloat!  There is definitely no baby bump yet.  Bloat bump, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment