Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekly Update

Prune.png picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 10
Weight gain/loss:  +1 lb.
Cravings: Taco Shop tostadas, frozen mac n cheese
Aversions: boxed mac n cheese (yes, it is weird how specific it is)
Sleep: I am actually sleeping pretty well, besides the 2-3 nightly trips to the bathroom.  I might like to slip a nap in here and there, but for the most part, I am not sleeping my 1st trimester away.  
Breakdowns: I *might* have gotten a little emotional this week when Brett was joking around with me... I felt really bad afterwards, because he felt really bad about making me cry.  Oh, emotions.
Significant Events:  :::hoping not to jinx self::: My morning sickness is gone!  For about the past week now, I haven't had it.  So, I guess we will see.  Oh, and another fun one... I have just noticed this week that Mugsy is starting to be much more protective.  I have heard people talk about how their dogs would be really protective when they are pregnant, and I think that he is starting to sense that something is going on.  Also, did I tell you about my doppler???  Yes?  Okay.
What I Miss: Okay, so I'm going to preface this by saying that I don't technically miss it, but when we went the the Wingnuts baseball game this week, beer was smelling delicious!  I felt guilty for thinking it smelled so good... (of course, I didn't/wouldn't drink it... duh).  Otherwise, there isn't much that I miss... I really like being knocked up!
What I’m Looking Forward To:  Telling the family!  2 1/2 more weeks, Haralson's... 
What I’ve Learned:  I need to buy more of that gel for my doppler, because when you use it 5x per day, the gel starts to dwindle pretty quickly.  Also, a 3 1/2 year old thinks the doppler is a toy.  He rubbed it over my belly for a good 5 minutes telling me that we were looking for "the sound"...  And, he will know when he finds it. It was pretty cute.  And it took 3 towels to get all the gel off my stomach.
Belly Pic:  There are not really any changes yet, but I promise to post one next week.  After I eat a huge lunch.  Maybe then it will look like there is actually a bump. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment