Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekly Update

Olive.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 9
Weight gain/loss: Even right now... I'll take it!
Cravings: Fruit... specifically grapes and cantalope.  Also, tostadas or other mexican food.
Aversions: Meat!  Ugh, it makes me want to puke just looking at it.  Also, ice cream.  Which is weird, because normally I can eat my weight in Braum's Cappucino Chunky Chocolate.
Sleep: I'm a little more tired that normal, but doing okay.  School just started, though, so things may change.
Breakdowns: None this week!  Brett is very proud.
Significant Events: Besides making it to 9 weeks?  I'm feeling pretty good about that.  Not really anything.  I tried to go to Kirby's to watch O'phil play, and I got outed to some of our good friends.  Some guessed and others knew because they snooped through Brett's cell phone.  (Yes, Ryan, I am giving you the side-eye.)
What I Miss: Eating ice cream.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Our first appt. with our OB!!  It is tomorrow morning!!
What I’ve Learned: All of these pregnancy symptoms come and go on a daily basis.  Try not to freak out about every little thing.
Belly Pic: Okay, I am doing this as more of a starter picture... Like the "before" shot.  Because there is not very much going on right now.  I am pretty bloated, but that is not baby, that is just bloat.  
week9.jpg picture by abbyharalson


No comments:

Post a Comment