Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weekly Update


Weeks: 24
Cravings: I still want mustard!  Lots of it!
Aversions: Nothing really... It is actually pretty bad... Just about anything sounds good all the time!  I feel like I could eat a meal for every hour of the day.  (Although I am not... I have *some* self control.)
Sleep: Still miserable.  Brett is ordered a mouthpiece that is supposed to keep him from snoring.  I hope that will help.
Breakdowns: None!
Significant Events: We made it to V-Day!!!  That is "viability day", which is just a marker that is used sometimes that means the baby would have a shot of making it if s/he were born this early.  (God forbid that happen... we'll just let it keep cooking for about 16 more weeks.)
What I Miss: Being able to bend down without making a spectacle of myself.  Also, being able to shave my legs.  (Okay, Brett misses that more than me, hahaha!)
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery painted and the furniture in the room!
What I’ve Learned: Pregnancy can help you get away with a lot!!  Like, whenever I drop something now, Brett will pick it up for me.  And he always carries anything that is heavy.  And, if I ever feel like I am eating a lot and make a comment about eating too much, someone will nicely say, "It's okay, honey.  You are eating for two now."  (In reality, you only need 300 extra calories a day, but who follows that rule?!?!)
Belly Pic: Here is it!  Taken before going to Brett's work Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment