Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weekly Update

Weeks: 27
Cravings: Lots of protein... cottage cheese, yogurt, beans, meat (except lunch meat)
Aversions: Nothing really, although I have noticed that my cravings are totally sweet related.  Normally, I love all of the holiday sweets, but I am not crazy about them this year.  
Sleep: Eh, pretty much the same.  I did have one dreadful night where I couldn't sleep at all because of indigestion, and then woke up at 6 am because I was pretty sure there was a hole being burned through my throat.  I had to wake up and try to go sleep in a chair after that.
Breakdowns: None!
Significant Events: Christmas day was actually the beginning of 3rd trimester!!  We also had an ultrasound today and got to see the baby!  Here are a few pictures. :-)
What I Miss: Nothing... I am enjoying being the pregnancy, even through the indigestion and lack of sleep.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting furniture and getting the room set up!
What I’ve Learned: Baby Haralson is already spoiled, even before getting out of the womb. S/he got so many awesome Christmas presents... books, a Scentsy warmer and Scentsy lamb, toys, onsies, sleepers, bath towels, diapers, wipes, a giraffe blanket, and tons of other stuff!  Thanks to everyone!
Belly Pic: Okay, so this is technically 27 weeks and 2 days... Sorry I was late with the update this week!  I feel like I grew a ton this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment