Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weekly Update

Weeks: 26
Cravings: Mmm... So much right now... I am just craving holiday food... Turkey, mashed potatoes, etc... I really want green bean casserole one more time before the holidays are done!!
Aversions: There isn't a whole lot that I don't want to eat right now!  Which can be a bad thing... I told my OB that I thought the holidays are a bad time to be pregnant because of all the good food that is around will cause you to gain extra weight... She thought it was the best time to be pregnant because "at least you have an excuse if you do gain more than you are supposed to".  Did I mention that I love my OB?  She has a great way of viewing things, huh?
Sleep: I actually slept really good last night!!  Which was the first time in a long time.  I even slept in for a bit (until 10), but when you go to bed at 2 am... This was kind of cute, too.  I actually woke up this morning because I was getting some serious kicks from baby!  I guess s/he decided it was time to wake up, because it totally worked. 
Breakdowns: No breakdowns!  Yay!  And, let me tell you... You might be thinking this is a small deal, but I baked for 12 hours yesterday!  Yes, 12 hours!  Exhausted would have been an understatement.  It could have made for quite a "kitchen meltdown", but I was cool as a freaking cucumber.  Well, until about midnight, when I *begged* Brett to come up and help me put together the food trays, because I just couldn't manage it anymore.
Significant Events: Did I already mention that I got my first stretch mark?  It is on my hip.  Luckily, none on my belly yet.  One of these days I will get brave and take a bare belly shot, just to prove it to you guys.  Other than that, during the past week I have noticed that my ring is becoming too tight!  I really haven't had any swelling issues that I have noticed, but apparently I am getting some.  I haven't had my ring on for about 4 days because it is so tight, and I finally put it back on this morning.  It is still tight, but I am going to give it a shot.  
What I Miss: Sleeping without feeling like I have thrown up in the back of my throat.  Yes, my indigestion is fun.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Christmas!!  We have my family's Christmas party tonight, and then tomorrow we are leaving for MO when Brett gets off work.  It should be a nice, relaxing time.  
What I’ve Learned: I *tried* to shave my legs this morning.  That was fun.  I told Brett not to count on that happening too many times between now and early April.
Belly Pic: 

No comments:

Post a Comment