Sunday, December 5, 2010

What a fun little discovery!

So, the other night Brett and I youtubed some videos pregnant bellies that people have taped.  It is essentially people that have filmed their bellies (most of them are close to their due dates) and since the babies are so big at that point, you can really see the movement and body parts.  Some of them are C-R-A-Z-Y.  Seriously.  Like alien babies or something.

So, I am at home alone with nothing but time to kill, and I decided to watch my belly... Surely it is too early to see anything move, but just for fun I wanted to do it.  And as baby starts getting active, all of the sudden I am seeing these little bumps and twitches.  Holy crap!  I can see the movement.  I showed Brett, and he really liked it.  We both thought it was pretty cute to watch, and it kind of makes you fall in love with the baby all over again.  It is fun to feel the kicks, but then when you can see them it is just really awesome.

I really wanted to try to film this and put it on here... So, I tried for about 10 minutes to get some of this action on tape this morning... I really did!  But, apparently my stomach is too pale white to be able to distinguish any bumps or twitches from a crappy cell phone camera.  I might slather some sunless tanner on later and try again (okay, no chance I am doing that... sorry).  

No comments:

Post a Comment