Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekly Update



Weeks: 25
Cravings: Mustard, pho (vietnamese soup), anything sweet
Aversions: Deli meat... which is weird, because normally I *love* subway.
Sleep: Tossing and turning all night long
Breakdowns: None... yay!
Significant Events: It just seems like everything is so huge at this point... The baby is moving tons, you can see my stomach move from the outside, the room is in the process of being ready... Oh, and I had a doctor's appt today - everything is looking good! 
What I Miss: Really nothing!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Christmas!!  I can't wait to bake treats, spend time with family, open presents.... I just love this time of year!
What I’ve Learned: I honestly don't think I have any words of wisdom for this week.
Belly Pic: From today, which is actually 25 weeks and 1 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment