Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nursery Progress

I mentioned in the weekly blog that we have had lots of nursery progress lately.  Well, I just thought that I would post some pics for everyone to see!


This is us setting up the new organizational cubes that we got... I actually used a hammer and still have all of my fingernails. 
  

Here it is once we got it all set up and in the closet.  Mugsy had to give it the final seal of approval.
  

Here is the new carpet... Which is kind of hard to judge since we didn't really get any pictures of the old carpet... You can kind of see the old carpet in the above pics of the organizer in the closet.  It was pretty ugly.
  

These are pics of the new blankets that we had made... Denise gave us the name of a lady who can sew really well, so we just ordered the material and she made them for us.  It is a printed material on one side and a soft "minky" material on the other side.  They were ridiculously expensive online, and she did such a great job... They look exactly the same, but for a much better price!  I was really excited to get them today.  Mugsy was, too.  
  

Okay, so the last one isn't really "nursery" progress, but I thought I would include a picture anyways.  We got our umbrella stroller just before Christmas.  I needed to test it out, just to see how it turns and stuff.  So, who better to test it out for me?  I don't think he was very amused.






No comments:

Post a Comment