Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekly Update



Weeks: 31
Cravings: Pretty much anything unhealthy... I have had lots of cravings for sweet pastries - donuts, Toaster Strudels, whatever I can get at the time!
Aversions: Just anything acidic that will give me heartburn... Especially OJ.
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping better the past week... Yay!  I don't know why, but I have been getting to bed earlier and not tossing and turning so much.
Breakdowns: None.
Significant Events: Not a whole lot happened this week... The baby is getting big and kicking away.  Per the books that I read, baby should be about 3 1/2 lbs by now!!  Yowza!  The kicks are starting to get pretty intense... I think we have a feisty one.  :-)  I had a doctor's appt the other day and she said that everything is looking good and we are measuring right on track!!
What I Miss: Nothing really.  Doing very good this week!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Ordering bedroom furniture!  I am going later today to place the order at Babies R Us.  We finally gave up on the other stuff and are getting a refund, so when we order the Babies R Us stuff, it should only take 1-2 weeks.  So excited!
What I’ve Learned: My clinicals this semester are in high risk OB, which is exactly two floors above L&D at Wesley.  All the people in my clinical group are betting on me going into labor at clinicals, so they can have a "free day".  What slackers!
Belly Pic: I know I am doing the update late again (sorry!), but this picture was actually taken Tuesday, which is exactly 31 weeks.  I feel huge, btw.  People say that I'm not, but good luck convincing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment