Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Update

Sorry I am so late with the post this week!!  I'll try not to make it a habit. :-)
Weeks: 30 
Cravings: Anything and everything... I have had this craving for sweets this week... I really wanted donuts over the weekend.  
Aversions: None.
Sleep: Getting better.  I think that I have figured out where to position the pillows to get the most comfortable.  Unfortunately, this leaves me with about 5 pillows and Brett with 1.  
Breakdowns: None.  
Significant Events: We started childbirth prep classes!  They started on Wednesday night, and they will go for 6 weeks.  I will give more details about it after we get into it a little more.  I also started school on Wednesday, which was really fun!  It was good to see all of my nursing friends.  
What I Miss: Pizza... My heartburn wouldn't handle it very well.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Everything!  Getting furniture, decorating the room, baby showers, baby!!
What I’ve Learned: Nothing really great.  I have learned a bit about this furniture fiasco that we are having... Specifically, when in doubt about what the guy at the furniture store is telling you, call the manufacturer.  Okay, I know, that seems weird and vague.  It is a loooooong story.  I don't have the energy to type it out right now.  Just keep your fingers crossed that we get our furniture in the next two weeks.
Belly Pic:  Okay, I know that the actual post is late, but the pic is from Tuesday, which was exactly 30 weeks... It was about 6 am, and I was on my way to meet my car-pool girls (Dera and Lauren) for the first day of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment