Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We are officially.... Team Green!

(***Team Pink = girl...  Team Blue = boy...  Team Green = don't know!)

Okay, it has been decided... We are not going to find out the gender of the baby.

Brett wants to find out.  I don't.  We had many discussions about how we could do this.  But, what it came down to is this... Brett said that part of the fun of finding out (in his eyes) would be telling people.  So, if he can't tell people, he would just as soon not find out.  (This is what he said, not me.)

Now, I understand this was a huge compromise on his part.  So, what we have decided is that we won't find out this time, but with any future pregnancies, we will.  This was the best compromise that we could come up with.

I think this should be fun!  I already have gender neutral nursery colors picked out and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment