Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekly Update

Plum.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 12
Weight gain/loss: +4 
Cravings: Well, I had a craving for McDonald's cheeseburgers today, so I went and got some for lunch.  Currently, I feel like I might vomit all over the place.
Aversions: As of this afternoon, McDonald's cheeseburgers.
Sleep: I just feel tired all the time, but not like I need to sleep all the time... Just like I need to sit down and rest... If that makes sense.
Breakdowns: Yes, a large one.  It involved much crying.  Me getting my feelings hurt again.
Significant Events: I actually ordered maternity clothes today!!  I don't know when I will start wearing them, but I felt like I should go ahead and have some... My jeans are getting extremely tight!
What I Miss: Nothing really... 
What I’m Looking Forward To: We have our NT scan in two days, so we will get to see the baby on ultrasound!!  And then this weekend we are going to MO to tell Brett's family... I can't wait.  I am making Mugsy a shirt to wear that says, "My mommy got knocked up and all I got was this lousy shirt."
What I’ve Learned: It is a very weird transition to actually get a baby bump.  Because I don't technically have a bump right now, but you can definitely tell that my stomach is getting bigger.  So, right now I am afraid that I just look like I am gaining weight!!!  I know that doesn't matter, because in a few weeks it will be more apparent, but right now wearing normal clothes is very complicated.
Belly Pic: Okay, I'll take one for this week.  I'll post it in a few hours.  :-)
ETA: Okay... Here it is.  I know I have a big gut... No funny comments!
IMG_20100914_222158.jpg picture by abbyharalson

No comments:

Post a Comment