Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly Update

Lemon.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 14 (and 1 day, technically)
Weight gain/loss: +5 lbs.
Cravings: Nothing in particular this week... I still am loving a good steak!
Aversions: Not anything I can think of... It looks like maybe my eating has returned to normal!
Sleep: All the time.  I have definitely not gotten any of that 2nd trimester energy that I am supposed to be getting.  Plus, I have had a sinus infection for the past couple of days, and that is kicking my butt, too.
Breakdowns: Yes, one.  It was huge, and for all of the parties involved, the details will remain a secret.
Significant Events: Holy cow, I am in my second trimester!!!  Is that crazy or what?  Also, I have actually busted out the stretchy panel maternity jeans twice now!  I call them my "buffet pants", because I can eat all I want and they just stretch out... 
What I Miss: Being able to do normal daily activities without feeling like I need to stop and catch my breath.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery put together.  We have colors picked out, and now we just have to get going.
What I’ve Learned: I think it might be the benadryl that is making me groggy, but I can't come up with anything good this week.
Belly Pic: Okay, here is the deal people... As previously mentioned, I have an awesome sinus infection going right now.  Also, I haven't seen the shower in over 24 hours.  Oh, and my straightening iron broke, and my make-up is lost.  So, needless to say, this isn't the best I have ever looked.  I am almost embarrassed to even show this pic to people, but I will do it, just because I know people like seeing them.  (Also, I am wearing the "buffet pants" in the pic, and I think it makes my bump look bigger than it actually is... I swear it doesn't look this big in normal pants.)  ****Edit.  I posted another pic on the right that was taken the next day.  I thought it was a very accurate bump pic, so you can kind of see what it looks like without extra padding.  Plus, I didn't want you guys to think that I looked like that all the time!  Jeez... 
IMG_20100929_212301.jpg picture by abbyharalsonIMG_20101001_130315.jpg picture by abbyharalson

No comments:

Post a Comment