Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekly Update

Peach.jpg
Weeks: 13
Weight gain/loss: +3 lbs.
Cravings: Steak!  I want it so badly!
Aversions: Nothing huge... I don't like onions, which used to be my absolute favorite.
Sleep: I am definitely tired all the time.  Supposedly, I should start getting more energy in 2nd tri... I can't wait.
Breakdowns: None this week!  Whoo hoo.
Significant Events: We finally got to tell our families!  It is no longer a secret!
What I Miss: Being able to get dressed and not feel totally self-conscious.  
What I’m Looking Forward To: 2nd trimester, baby!  3 days!!
What I’ve Learned: It is NEVER too early to wear maternity clothes.  
Belly Pic: I promise to post one after I get out of the shower... Deal?
(2 hours later) Okay, here it is... I am definitely starting to get a little bloat very low.  It is hard to see it because my waistband is covering it up.  But, it is definitely there... And the exciting news is that I think it is actually starting to be a baby bump, not just bloat!!  (Clarification: the top gut that you are seeing is bloat... The bump is coming along, it is hard to see in the pic.)
IMG_20100921_150835.jpg picture by abbyharalson

No comments:

Post a Comment