Thursday, September 16, 2010

We just got to see Baby Bullseye...

... and it was twisting and turning!!  The tech that did the ultrasound said that it was definitely moving around a lot.  At one point, we were looking at the baby, and it did this little flip from its back to its stomach!  It was too cute!  And for most of the ultrasound, the baby had one of its arms up around its face, which was adorable.  I told Brett it reminded of my of our nephew Easton, who has a habit of sucking on his first and middle fingers.

Here are some pics: 

Full body shot of baby
IMG_20100916_152907.jpg picture by abbyharalson

Body shot of baby, and you can see the hand up by its face!
IMG_20100916_153220.jpg

I think this if from the top... you can see its head and arms
IMG_20100916_153454.jpg

Aw, I think it is going to look like me!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment