Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Checking In...

Well, I am sitting here after Amanda and Cody just left... They were here for the last 3 or 4 days, and it is always so much fun to have them.  We went out to eat a couple of times, played some games, and just did some relaxing.  Hopefully Amanda and folks will get to come down for Thanksgiving, but I don't think that plans are final yet.

So, I have had a weird pregnancy week... The last couple of weeks I really thought that I was starting to get a bump!!  It was exciting.  But, it seems that my bump is getting smaller.  I don't really understand it.  It might just be me thinking this, but it seems like it was bigger last week than this week.  And I don't think that I felt flutters that one day.  :::insert sad face here:::  The only reason that I say this is because I haven't felt them again since then.  And that was two weeks ago!  I think that if that is truly what they were, I would have felt them again by now.  But, I am still thinking that it won't be too long before I feel them... That will be awesome.

Okay, so that is all... I just wanted to check-in.  Oh!  Last thing... I got this for the baby... OMG, I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.... And I think it will work for a boy or girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment