Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekly Update

NavelOrange.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 15
Weight gain/loss: +5 (which means that I didn't gain any this week... yay!)
Cravings: I keep getting cravings when I see something on tv, or I read about it.  Like, yesterday, when I was watching How I Met Your Mother, they had a scene where the ordered jalapeno poppers, and I would have given anything for some!  And this past weekend, I read something about an Arby's roast beef sandwich, and that is all I wanted!
Aversions: Nothing too extreme... The one that keeps baffling me is onions.  I generally *love* onions and I could put them on anything (raw, cooked, whatever... it is all good).  But lately, I don't really like them.  They don't make me want to gag, but I would just rather steer clear of them.  It is really throwing me for a loop.
Sleep: I am actually starting to get more energy!  Woot woot!
Breakdowns: None this week... Hells yeah!
Significant Events: Okay, so I *think* that I felt flutters on Saturday.  I was laying down on the couch, and I started to feel a lot of pressure down there.  So, I laid really still, and I thought I felt this little "bubble" or something... It felt as if it were something really light down there just kind of moving around.  But - it only lasted a couple of seconds and I haven't felt it since!!!  I really want to feel it again!
What I Miss: Okay, well I have to say that for the most part, I haven't really "missed" being able to drink alcohol.  But tonight we are going to see Daniel Tosh (of Comedy Central's Tosh.0) do a comedy show.  We are going with my friend Reniece and her husband Marc.  I think it might be the first time I wish that I were able to have a beer or wine.  But, it is a small sacrifice, and I ultimately won't have any issues with it.  :-)
What I’m Looking Forward To: Feeling flutters - for sure this time!!
What I’ve Learned: Although I am getting the majority of the fun pregnancy symptoms, Brett is getting one... He has been nesting!  Okay, well maybe not.  But, he has been cleaning a lot, and I really appreciate it. So, anyways, I guess that I have learned that both us of are going to start changing!
Belly Pic: For my standards, this is pretty dressed up!  Since we are going out to eat and to the concert, I figured I would get all fixed up and nice looking.  One thing... The shirt is empire waist (I think that is what it is called) so it has a tendency to make people look pregnant even when they aren't.  So, what I am trying to say is: ~~Warning... Bumps may appear larger than they actually are.~~
IMG_20101005_164332.jpg picture by abbyharalson

No comments:

Post a Comment