Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well, there is no mistaking it this time!

For the last two days, I have officially been feeling movement from the baby!  Woot woot!  I thought that I had felt it about 3 weeks ago, but I now think that I wasn't feeling the baby... Honestly, it was probably gas.  :-)

The first time I felt it, I was actually at clinicals and I was talking to someone.  I felt the little "fluttering" and I just stopped talking and spaced out for a minute.  I tried to compose myself, because I didn't want to seem like a total idiot to the nurses I was working with, but it was hard to focus after that.  Then the next day (yesterday) I felt it several times... at home, at the movies, in bed.  So cool!  Now I just can't wait until Brett will be able to feel him/her from the outside!  It shouldn't be too much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment