Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well, this makes me sad...

I swear, I wasn't actively looking... But, when I was about 7 weeks pregnant, I saw a link to a website that someone had advertised as having "really cute, super cheap diaper bags".  So, I have to look, right?  Yeah.  So, I looked, and I found my *perfect* diaper bag.  You know how people say that when you find the *perfect* wedding dress, you will just know???  Well, I never got that feeling with my wedding dress... but I did with my diaper bag!  The moment I saw it, I just thought it was perfect, and I wanted it.

Now, of course, being 7 weeks pregnant, Brett would K-I-L-L me if I started buying stuff (okay, drastic overstatement... Brett would give me a look as if to say, "Did you really need this?  This early?  Okay, whatever"  and then I would proceed to feel guilty on my own).  So, I didn't buy it.  But we are getting to the point that it wouldn't seem completely crazy of me to start buying stuff like this.  So I went to the website to look at my *perfect* diaper bag... and it is gone!  Sold out.  Seriously.  They have a black one, but my *perfect* one is maroon.  Maroon goes with everything - black, brown, beige, blue, baby puke... maroon is the perfect color!  I can't have black.  Ugh.

So, I guess I will have to wait - with fingers and toes crossed - and hope that they get more of my *perfect* maroon diaper bag in stock.  And, I swear, that if they get the maroon one back in stock, I will not wait this time!  I will buy!  They still have the black one, so maybe there is a glimmer of hope.  (And for anyone who is curious or wants to know if I have awful taste, here is a pic of it... Isn't she a beauty???)
1258843-p-2x.jpg picture by abbyharalson***She looks like this, but in maroon!

No comments:

Post a Comment