Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Week of Excitement

Well, I thought that hitting the 20 week mark on Tuesday was enough excitement for the week... But, no!  When I got home from clinicals on Tuesday, I had a little delivery waiting for me... What could it be, you ask?  Oh, just my beautiful diaper bag.  Here is a pic of me with the diaper bag.
IMG_20101110_104739.jpg picture by abbyharalson
I think that it is pretty enough to get its own name, although I haven't named it yet.  So, if you have any suggestions, I am willing to consider them.  

Oh, but wait... It gets better... So, last night, I am watching TV and at about 10 pm the baby starts to get a little fiesty.  I am to the point now where I feel it frequently and it is very easy to feel.  So, I had Brett put his hand on my stomach and just hold it there for a few minutes... It took a couple of minutes for the baby to start its kickboxing routine again, but it gave me a swift little jab, and Brett said, "Did it just kick?  I felt something."  Oh, yes!!!  That is exactly what that was!!!  So, he left his hand there a little longer and got to feel a few more kicks and wiggles.  I think that I was more excited about him feeling it than he was!  

What a great week... There is one more thing that I would *love* to get good news about... Maybe tomorrow???

No comments:

Post a Comment