Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Update

Canteloupe.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 20 weeks!!  Halfway!
Weight gain/loss: FYI - I am officially taking out this question as of next week... At first I thought it was cute, but now, not so much.
Cravings: None.
Aversions: None. (I am so boring this week, huh?)
Sleep: Same as the last couple of weeks... I toss and turn and then get up and go to the bathroom... It is a fun little routine.
Breakdowns: None!  And considering that Brett and I babysat 3 kids on Saturday night, I'd say that is pretty good!
Significant Events: I got my diaper bag in the mail today!  I love it... It is even more beautiful in person!  I just want to keep smelling it... 
What I Miss: Being comfortable...  I am getting to the point that any clothes that I wear that aren't maternity just make me uncomfortable... Speed walking makes me breath heavy... Bending over is beginning to become an issue.  I am having serious issues, and we still have a ways to go. 
What I’m Looking Forward To: Brad and Dixi are coming for Thanksgiving!  I am so excited to see them, but also I am excited for Dixi to start sharing her ideas with me for the nursery!  
What I’ve Learned: Buying Halloween candy after Halloween has passed, even if it is 75% off, is always a bad idea.
Belly Pic: Taken by Brett at 5:30 am.  (I love you!)
IMG_20101109_055904.jpg picture by abbyharalson

No comments:

Post a Comment