Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekly Update

Mango.jpg picture by abbyharalson
Weeks: 19
Weight gain/loss: +13 
Cravings: Sour cream... I could eat it by the spoonful!
Aversions: I thought I was going to vomit the other night when Brett used this really strong fajita marinade!!  I normally love that stuff (Dixi uses it when she does Mexican), but for some reason, the smell of it made me nauseous.  Ugh!
Sleep: Oh, I wake up about twice each night to go to the bathroom, and then when I am "sleeping", I am tossing and turning.  That's about it.
Breakdowns: Not anything good.
Significant Events: I am feeling the baby move a lot!  At least every day... And when I lay still, it just feels like the baby is throwing a party in there, or something.  Very cool.
What I Miss: Staying up late and not being tired all the time!  I went to Kirby's on Saturday night because Brett was playing in a 50's cover band with Brian and Jeff, and I actually had to plan my nap into that day, because otherwise I knew I would be too tired to make it.
What I’m Looking Forward To: 20 weeks!!  Next week we will officially be halfway there!  
What I’ve Learned: I am actually decent with a sewing machine... Because they don't make maternity scrubs in "grape purple", I took a pair of mine and sewed on a "maternity panel" (you know, the stretchy panel that goes up over your belly).  And they actually look decent!  I am very proud. :-)
Belly Pic: I know that I am posting this a day late, but the picture is actually yesterday at 19 weeks.  I took it at 6:00 am before I went to clinicals for the day.  
IMG_20101102_062347.jpg picture by abbyharalson

No comments:

Post a Comment