Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekly Update


Weeks: 22 weeks 1 day
Cravings: Turkey, green bean casserole, stuffing, pecan pie... Let's just say that I am ready for tomorrow!!!
Aversions: Deli meat.  I don't know when this happened, but I went to Subway the other day, and the thought of deli meat grossed me out.  I had to get a meatball sub (which was delish, BTW!).
Sleep: Brett got sick this past week, so for about 3 nights he slept on the couch because he was so restless.  This was the best sleep I have gotten in MONTHS.  Yes, sad, but true.
Breakdowns: None, really.  Which is *amazing* considering all of the cleaning, cooking, and school that has gone on in the past 3 days.
Significant Events: There hasn't been one huge event, but this past week, the baby has just been so much more active!  Brett gets to feel it all the time, and I feel it when I am driving, working, etc... I used to have to be sitting really still to feel it, so it is pretty cool to be able to feel it more often. 
What I Miss: Don't judge me, but I am just craving a glass of champagne or wine.  Ugh.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving!  Family, food, togetherness.  Thank goodness my sister isn't cooking the turkey this year.  (You know I <3 you.)
What I’ve Learned: I have so much stuff to do this Christmas break!!  I have a full month off from school, and I have tons of stuff that I can get ready for when the little kicker is going to come.  I am actually looking forward to getting some stuff done. :-)
Belly Pic: Okay, so this is from today... 22 weeks, 1 day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment